Join us for a briefing from the HCA and network with sector colleagues to discuss how achieving VfM in housing has become more important than ever on Thursday 27 November 2015, 10am-3pm.
Register today by completing the form below. Registration deadline Friday 14th November.
Venue : Lion Court, 25 Procter Street, London, WC1V 6NY
- Jonathan Walters, HCA Deputy Director of Strategy and Performance
- Afzal Ismail (Chair), Executive Director for Service Matters and Orbit Services
- Gary Stephens, Procurement Director for Service Matters and Orbit Services
- Elly Hoult, Head of Business Improvement for Service Matters and Orbit Services
The new value for money (VfM) standard requires social landlords to publish a self-assessment every year to demonstrate to lenders, the regulator, tenants and the public how their organisation is achieving VfM. The consensus across the sector appears to be that landlords are starting to take VfM much more seriously; however we are only really scratching the surface.
With 4 in 10 social landlords confused by the VfM rules and the HCA downgrading 14 landlords for failing to comply with the rules, it’s more important than ever to stay ahead of the curve. This event is designed to help senior housing professionals concerned with delivering VfM and those tasked with governance.
In today’s economic climate achieving VfM should be higher on the agenda for social landlords, not only due to increasing pressure from the HCA but also because of the increasing need to do more with less and to take a hard honest look at decision making, costs and spend.
This event will provide a platform to learn, share and discuss best practices in delivering VfM and improving customer satisfaction through back office professional services.
Still deciding if you’ll attend? Here are five quick reasons why you should register now for this free event:
- Discover HCA’s view and observations on delivering VfM in the housing sector
- You will gain an understanding of the key headlines learnt after the second year of VfM self-assessments
- You will partake in a Q&A session with the HCA and senior housing professionals from Orbit Group
- You will share in Orbit Group’s approach to delivering VfM through purchasing and cutting waste from its processes
- Network with housing sector colleagues and continue the discussion with speakers on an informal basis over a FREE buffet lunch
The details in a nutshell: A free interactive event on delivering VfM through purchasing activity with a range of senior housing professionals, including the HCA.
Where: Lion Court, 25 Procter Street, London, WC1V 6NY
When: Thursday 27 November 2015, 10am-3pm
Why: Meet with senior sector colleagues to discuss how to effectively implement VfM in your organisation.
Please note to make this a truly interactive experience we are keeping places limited, so register today!
Contact email@example.com or 024 7643 8150 if you have any questions.