Join us for this free interactive event to learn, discuss and share best practice on delivering a commercial culture whilst maintaining your social purpose. We are all aware of the changing financial and political environment in our sector, with an ever-growing focus on reducing costs and delivering efficiency savings, whilst complying with HCA standards. Business Improvement and Lean Systems are becoming increasingly critical in helping social landlords to deliver services that are value for money, customer focused and most importantly sustainable.
Main topics that will be covered:
- How to implement a commercial culture and mange the change
- The importance of process mapping
- The importance of customer value
- How adopting a commercial culture will reduce costs and deliver efficiency savings
- Who: Elly Hoult, Head of Business Improvement and Development at Service Matters, Julian Beaney, Business Services Director at Service Matters & Lara Almond, Service Evolution Coordinator, Yarlington Housing Group
- What: A free interactive event on delivering a commercial culture whilst maintaining your social purpose ‘a business improvement perspective’
- Where: Tokyo room, MSE meeting rooms, 103a Oxford Street, London, W1D 2HG
- When: Wednesday 11 November 2015, 10am-3pm
- Why: Meet with sector colleagues to understand what Business Improvement and Lean is. How it can help build a commercial culture to shape day-to-day decisions and behaviours which support your social responsibility towards your customers.