Join us in our Coventry office to discuss how Procurement can help you to respond to the challenges the housing sector is facing following the measures outlined in the July Budget, the Housing & Planning Bill and the forthcoming Comprehensive Spending Review.
From exploring how to ensure your organisation achieves value for money from its purchasing activities to analysing spend and implementing category management we will be discussing the key things to consider when strategically purchasing goods and services. What’s more, we will share how our approach to Procurement has delivered savings of over £15m for Orbit Group and other social landlords as part of the Service Matters Procurement consultancy offer.
There will be increasing divergence between those landlords which are able to rise to the current challenges and focus on Procurement as a driver of sustainable savings and value for money to ensure that every penny leads to tangible social outcomes for their customers and communities.
- Gary Stephens, Orbit Group and Service Matters Procurement Director
- Kevin Upton, Aspire Group Head of Finance
- Who: for housing sector CEOs, Finance Directors and those involved in purchasing at a strategic level
- What: an intimate round table and networking lunch event chaired by Gary Stephens, Orbit Group Procurement Director
- Where: Orbit Group, Garden Court, Binley Business Park, Coventry
- When: Tuesday 1 December 2015, 9am – 1pm
- a hands-on event with strategies for getting the most out of Procurement activity in order to respond to our new environment
- The unique opportunity to network and mingle with other senior housing experts, so you can take your purchasing activity to the next level
To register for this intimate and exclusive round table event contact firstname.lastname@example.org