The inaugural Service Matters Ideas Lab is more than just a conference for senior housing leaders. It’s a challenge to take the initiative, participate in discussions and create opportunities from our constantly changing environment.
Following the measures outlined in the July Budget, the Housing and Planning Bill and the Comprehensive Spending Review, the Service Matters Ideas Lab is a day of thought-provoking debate, workshops and discussions that will enable you to identify practical solutions to help your organisation to sustain profits, development and community investment through its professional services.
With a wealth of thought leaders across 3 stages covering the hottest topics in housing - you’ll wish you could attend every session.
From how to create compelling strategies to respond to our new environment to sharing how areas such as Audit, Procurement, Business Improvement and Customer Service are being reimagined in this challenging age: these sessions will spark debate designed to go on well beyond the day of the conference.
5 reasons to attend #ideaslab16
- Enjoy keynote sessions from Orbit Group CEO Paul Tennant, Gavin Smart CIH Deputy CEO & Director of Policy and Practice and many more speakers TBC
- Discover how Service Matters is helping Orbit Group and over 90 other social landlords to grow and sustain through innovative approaches to professional service delivery
- Participate in generating ideas to help your organisation to sustainably grow in today’s environment
- Network with a group of innovative senior housing leaders, thinkers and industry connections
- All profit generated in organising this event will support our Building Communities social purpose
- This event is free for our valued Service Matters customers. Contact 024 7643 8150 or firstname.lastname@example.org and claim your discount code.
- Or register before 31 Oct 2015 for the early bird price of £55 (standard price is £75).
As a social purpose organisation we are also collecting donations for Age UK during the ticketing transaction.