The Housing Procurement Network is aimed at sharing best practice, developing and connecting housing finance and procurement professionals across the UK.
Register for our second in the series of procurement events, designed to raise your profile and connect with other professionals tasked with delivering efficient, compliant and value for money (VfM) procurement activity.
How can Procurement support the VfM and transformation agenda? How can Procurement have a greater influence on strategic spend? What is procurement's role in helping housing providers to respond to the challenging environment?
This series of networking events aim to help housing professionals to answer exactly these questions and more.
What will be covered in The Housing Procurement Network event #02:
- Meet & greet
- Welcome & Orbit Overview
- Sharing your Procurement priorities for 17/18
- Legal update – the key issues in the market
- Key learning from the state of procurement in housing survey
- Can procurement deliver transformational efficiency & VfM?
- Risk management within social housing
Please be aware that in the interest of sharing best practice, this event is strictly for housing practitioners. Please respect this condition as spaces are limited, thank you.