The Service Matters’ Health & Safety team are now offering IOSH Working Safely training. As a division of Orbit, we add a specialist housing context to this course through case study examples.
This course will give you peace of mind that delegates will be equipped with the knowledge and tools required to work safely in the sector.
Did you know? The regulator is currently focused on the importance of health and safety compliance in its latest sector risk profile.
About the course
IOSH Working Safely (in Housing) is aimed at people working at any level and provides delegates who pass the assessment with a highly regarded qualification.
The course is delivered in just one day (including assessment) at a training venue located in Central London.
Because our course has been assessed and approved by IOSH, you can be reassured that the course:
- Offers relevant health and safety content
- Is relevant for the level it is aimed at
- Contains a specialist housing sector focus
- Meets the highest standards for trainer competence and course quality
As a division of Orbit, one of the UK’s leading housing providers, Service Matters offers you more than other IOSH providers. You will benefit from:
- 50 years experience in the housing sector
- Our ethical and commercial values centered approach
- A social return on your investment. We reinvest our profits into our mission of building communities
- Teaching from a team of Health & Safety professionals with significant housing sector expertise
What delegates will learn
- Ability to define hazards and risks
- Ability to identify common hazards
- Improve their overall safety performance
- Awarded with an IOSH Working Safely Certificate