We are here to guide you through the regulatory environment in which you operate according to the HCA’s standards whilst working to your budget.
Organisations are now having to find the balance between its social remit whilst ensuring that they deliver a level of efficiency which underpins the requirements of the Regulator.
Our approach to internal audit services for housing includes an emphasis on mitigating risk providing assurance to management of the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls. This then allows us to identify your strengths and outline key challenges we can support you to overcome. As part of our approach it is fundamental that we link risk, assurance and VFM in our delivery.
Our team of experts
Business Process Reviews
- What is internal audit and the role of the Audit Committee?
- What is effective risk management for a housing association in light of the new operating environment?
- Stress Testing Strategy including a working model.
- Anti Fraud Awareness.
- How does the Board receive overall assurance?
- Value for Money Procurement and Social Value.
Meet the team
Afzal has worked in the housing sector as a senior…find out more
Amandeep’s role is to provide both strategic and…find out more
Chris has 17 years’ experience in delivering…find out more
Kevin’s role is to provide independent assurance…find out more
Steve has over 25 years’ experience working for…find out more
With 13 years' internal audit experience, as well…find out more
Qualifications: CMIIA, CIA, QIAL, QiCA, PgDip…find out more