The Housing Transformation Cohort
Housing’s home for transformation tools, solutions, content, events and peer support
Be part of the collaborative, crowdfunded Transformation in Housing Cohort 2017.
Learn, collaborate and network with other senior housing leaders and stay up to date with what others are doing in the sector.
Like many housing associations, Orbit is currently investing in transforming its entire organisation in the form of a new Shaping our Future strategy. We know that it is not going to be easy to align people, culture, process and technology to a newly developed strategy and vision. We are also big on Building Communities, for both our housing and business customers.
That’s why we are developing the Transformation in Housing Cohort – a network of senior housing professionals currently tasked with delivering business transformation – whether it be transforming specific business areas or the entire organisation.
Shaping our future - together
Our programme will help you to deliver change in your organisation by focusing on:
- Establishing the case for change
- Redefining the vision
- Service alignment and design
As a non-profit division of Orbit, we want to develop capability in talented housing professionals responsible for leading transformation in their organisation through a series of roundtable events, a peer support network, access to practical trusted advice, tools and solutions – and the development of a think piece.
Why join the Transformation in Housing Cohort?
- Get practical collaborative support to compliment, benchmark and accelerate your transformation plans
- Contribute to a study and think piece on Transformation in Housing
- Access to a series of roundtable events featuring expert speakers from inside and outside the sector
- The sharing of transformation plans, priorities and challenges and joint activity analysis
- The support of a peer network consisting of like-minded housing professionals currently tasked with delivering transformation
Our programme is facilitated by Julian Beaney, Business Services Director & Tom Forty, Head of Business Improvement.
- A series of practical workshops
- Peer support and the opportunity to share experience
- Tools, techniques, templates and methods used in a transformation programme
- Joint activity analysis
- A transformation health check
- Support from trusted experts
Who? Aimed at Transformation Directors, CEOs, Finance Directors, Executive Directors and any other senior colleague leading transformation.
Interested? Be an early adopter. Contact email@example.com or 024 7643 8150 for more information.